Since the past, the peculiar geological conformation of this area fostered the building of massive towering castles, intended to defend the territory and to represent the center of most economic and social activities of the neighboring villages. Despite the time and the ancient battles, which saw them as protagonists, they still maintain excellent conditions. Do not miss then the opportunity to visit these magical castles, steeped in history.
The Castle of Catajo stands on the slopes of Montenuovo in the Battaglia Terme district. Its origins date back to 1570, as the work was required by Pius Aeneas 1st of The Obizzi and designed by the architect Andrea Valle. Details
The Castle of San Martino is located in Fossona (Cervarese Santa Croce), along the bank of the river Bacchiglione that, since ancient times, first was an important strategic center for military defense, then a well-known reference to commercial traffic. Details
Il Castelletto is located in Torreglia, in Vallorto quarter and represents one of the medieval symbols of the fortifications on the Euganean Hills. It was later transformed into a holiday home. Details